Thursday, February 21, 2013

Picture Post


 Greetings! It is 11:38PM as I sit here writing this and finishing off a pint of ice cream and watching some terrible TV show. AND I just realized I broke the promise I made for Lent...I had given up Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and there are little teeny weeny peanut butter cups in my ice cream. GAH and I thought I was doing so well, so much for that. Yet I continue to eat it.
Anyways, this post is an update of sorts since it has been awhile. Tomorrow I will resume my Friday's Scoop! For now I will be sharing some pictures of what has been going on in my kitchen, but not sharing recipes because I was not thrilled with the results. Some were just plain weird. As I look through my photos I am remembering there was one a couple recipes that I loved and will share! 
Skinny Chocolate Cupcakes with a Coconut Fauxstess Filling
These were tasty and I will be sharing the cupcake recipe in a little bit,
 but the filling needs a little work. 
First of all see those adorable little cupcake liners,
well they stained my muffin pan and some tupperware. Not happy. 
Saw it. Pinned it. Did it. Kind of liked it. Pancake Squares
That's it for tonight folks! Sleep tight! Back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment